Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope 2017 is going to treat you well and be a much better year than 2016, unless 2016 was great for you. In that case, HOW??? Tell me your secrets, I need to learn how to have a good year. Seriously, I haven't had one since I was a kid, and even those years were questionable.

The New Year is the biggest holiday of the year in Russia, so naturally My Tsaritsa Aliya is at home celebrating it with her kitty, just like me. Only she's looking gorgeous and I'm here like a hag in my PJs without makeup with a glass of Russian wine in my hand. At least my cat is looking dapper as always to make up for it. He's also plying with the cork of the Prosecco I drank earlier, so he has more class than me in the wine department too. Aliya's cat is cute but ready for bed. Perhaps too much wine?

The Queen certainly has many reasons to celebrate tonight. In 2016 she made a successful comeback, became a European and Olympic Champion, got married and got a cat. It doesn't get much better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment