Saturday 23 July 2016

Good Luck My Tsaritsa!

We are going to hear from IOC tomorrow. I don't even feel nervous, because the Olympics without Russian gymnastics is something I can't even imagine. It just can't happen, won't happen.

The team is as hopeful (or as in denial) as I am, because they took off to Rio today. Queen Aliya left the following message on her instagram.


"Seems like just yesterday it was 200 days, then 100, and now... Today we fly to Rio, and I hope that everything will be alright. Scream for us, cheer for us and worry with us! It's going to be very, very difficult, and we can't do it without you! God bless."

Yeah, I totally butchered that translation, sorry. I'll have my computer back tomorrow and I can hopefully write something more substantial then. As My Tsaritsa said, good luck, с богом! May tomorrow bring good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment