Monday 2 November 2015

First post.

You may already know me as tsarinamustafina or Mr Heckles from tumblr, but this is the first time that I'm emerging from the vast depths of that side of the gymternet and posting on another platform.

I made this blog because I want to archive some of my...stuff... and turn my tumblr into a more readable form, so don't expect any in depth analysis of different teams or some insider knowledge of gymnastics. I'm just not that good and there are plenty of excellent blogs for that. This will be just... I don't know. A mix of my silly thoughts as they occur to me and weird editing. We'll see later, I may just end up shutting this page down in two weeks, or it will hang here without any posts for years. My main focus will still be tumblr, because it's the easiest way of keeping up with the gymnastics world and "blogging" about it and I'm just that lazy.

Oh, and I have a huge test at school tomorrow so creating a blog was the perfect way to avoid studying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment