Thursday 2 June 2016

Euros 2016: I TOLD YOU SO

This was my tumblr ask today and yesterday (before the qualification):







Someone actually told me to stop replying to these because they are just hate meant to provoke me, but you know what, everybody needs a place to vent and I don't mind my ask being that place. My ask is a pretty harmless place to vent, where venting is concerned. And none of these is particularly at all hateful. And I have promised to have nearly endless patience and I actually have nearly endless patience. I don't mind. I'm a nurse, so even at work I'm a human punching bag. I'm used to it, I can take it, vent all you want.

But I'm also not above saying I TOLD YOU SO. Aliya looked like shit in podium training. She always looks like shit in podium training. But then Aliya actually competed. And Aliya looked good. And Aliya qualified first into two finals. Aliya didn't die.

My Tsaritsa looked like the Queen she is and I stand behind her progress. She was back to her old self on beam and bars, floor was enough. She doesn't need to throw her hardest tumbles yet, because this competition is practice and she needs to reserve her powers there to peak in Rio.

Gymgods bless the Queen, may she stay healthy until Rio.

I also got this message:

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment