Tuesday 1 May 2018

The Queen Is Single Again

It's not like Aliyastan ever even had room for a king with such a supreme ruler already in place, but now our Queen is without an official consort. Aliya Mustafina just announced in instagram, that she got divorced last month. According to her, her ex-husband Alexei Zaytsev just wasn't right for her, but she's grateful for their daughter Alisa whom she loves very much.

So the rumors about their separation were true. This is obviously very sad news, but it's just so... Aliya. I'm going to repeat what I wrote when I first heard of the rumors. She lives the life she wants the way she wants without apologies and that's a skill I sometimes (alright, often) wish I had.

I wish the best for her and her family, Alisa in particular. She seems like a happy baby and may she remain so.

No comments:

Post a Comment