Tuesday 16 January 2018

And now that I dared to open my ask box on tumblr...

...I'd like to acknowledge the rest of you too.


My asks went unanswered for quite a long time as I previously stated. Partly because I'm a bad person and partly because tumblr had this bug so I didn't receive any notifications when I got a new ask. I'm really sorry for not answering you guys, but I'm really grateful for all the messages you sent me. Those were one of the biggest reasons that I decided to return to this blog. If it wasn't for so many of you enjoying this blog and sending me messages asking for when I'm coming back, I might not have. You made the return worth it!

Some of you have clearly already found your way back here and hopefully the rest of you who missed my blog will too. I'll be here waiting for you <3


BTW. During me writing this, my cat decided to puke on my blanket, the climb onto my desk where I'm writing this and puke again right in front of my computer screen. Karma is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment