Sunday 23 October 2016

My Khaleesi

Someone asked me to make an edit of Queen Aliya on the Iron Throne, so naturally I made one. It is only right, that she should have her own throne. It would probably be more appropriate if the throne was made of the destroyed uneven bars and glittered tears of her enemies, but I'm sure she'll be fine with this one.


The reason that I posted this here however is, that it reminded me of THIS:

That's right, Aliya, the Dark Khaleesi, doing floor to the theme of Game of Thrones. The choreography actually fits the music really well, I was half expecting a dragon to fly in and carry her to the podium to get her medal.

I didn't unfortunately make that floor edit, and the person who did has deleted their tumblr so I can't link you to them either. But all the credit to them, may Khaleesi Aliya bless their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment